With another exciting week of football under our belts, here are the Lester’s Legends 2014 Week 10 fantasy football tight end rankings.
1. Jimmy Graham, New Orleans Saints
Jimmy Graham is averaging 71 yards and a touchdown in his past two games. He was not fazed by the short week. Now Graham gets extra rest before facing the San Francisco 49ers. The Niners have allowed 1.8 touchdown passes per game.
2. Julius Thomas, Denver Broncos
Julius Thomas is averaging just 45 yard per game, but he has 10 touchdowns on the year. He faces the Oakland Raiders. He’s a good bet to score every time he suits up.
3. Martellus Bennett, Chicago Bears
Martellus Bennett is averaging 64.6 yards and 0.6 touchdowns per game. He’ll face the Green Bay Packers coming out of his bye. Bennett had 134 yards against them in Week 4.
4. Greg Olsen, Carolina Panthers
Greg Olsen is averaging 59.9 yards and 0.6 touchdowns per game. Look for a strong performance against the Philadelphia Eagles. The Eagles have allowed 256.3 yards and 2.1 touchdowns per game.
5. Travis Kelce, Kansas City Chiefs
Travis Kelce is averaging 52.4 yards and 0.5 touchdowns per game. He has scored in four of the past six games. Kelce faces the Buffalo Bills.
6. Jason Witten, Dallas Cowboys
Jason Witten is averaging 66 yards and 0.5 touchdowns in his past two games. He should stay hot against the Jacksonville Jaguars. The Jags have allowed 263.4 yards and 1.7 touchdown passes per game.
7. Delanie Walker, Tennessee Titans
Delanie Walker is averaging 59.4 yards and 0.5 touchdowns per game. He takes on the Baltimore Ravens. The Ravens have allowed 263.2 passing yards per game.
8. Heath Miller, Pittsburgh Steelers
Heath Miller is averaging 44.6 yards per game. He’s a decent option against the New York Jets. The Jets have allowed 24 touchdown passes already
9. Owen Daniels, Baltimore Ravens
Owen Daniels returned from having his knee scoped to catch six passes for 53 yards against the Steelers. He’s a low-end TE1 against the Titans.
10. Zach Ertz, Philadelphia Eagles
Zach Ertz is averaging 44.8 yards and 0.3 touchdowns per game. He faces the Panthers at home. Both of Ertz’s touchdowns have come at The Linc.
The Next Batch
11. Larry Donnell, New York Giants at Seattle Seahawks
12. Jared Cook, St. Louis Rams at Arizona Cardinals
13. Vernon Davis, San Francisco 49ers at New Orleans Saints
14. Clay Harbor, Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Dallas Cowboys
15. Charles Clay, Miami Dolphins at Detroit Lions
16. Jace Amaro, New York Jets vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
Also check out:
- 2014 Week 10 Fantasy Football Running Back Rankings
- 2014 Week 10 Fantasy Football Wide Receiver Rankings
- 2014 Week 10 Fantasy Football Tight End Rankings
- 2014 Week 10 Fantasy Football Kicker Rankings
- 2014 Week 10 Fantasy Football Team Defense Rankings
- 2014 Week 10 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 2014 Week 10 Fantasy Football Start/Sit
- 2014 Week 10 Fantasy Football Waiver Wire Advice
- 2014 Week 10 NFL Picks