With another exciting week of football under our belts, here are the Lester’s Legends 2014 Week 12 fantasy football tight end rankings.
1. Rob Gronkowski, New England Patriots
Rob Gronkowski is averaging 73.4 yards and 0.9 touchdowns on the year and 97.8 yards and a touchdown in his past six games. He’ll be a tough cover even against a tough Detroit Lions defense.
2. Jimmy Graham, New Orleans Saints
Jimmy Graham is averaging 62.3 yards and 0.7 touchdowns per game. Before last week’s stinker he scored four touchdowns in three games. He faces the Baltimore Ravens.
3. Julius Thomas, Denver Broncos
Julius Thomas is averaging 42.6 yards and 1.2 touchdowns. Monitor his ankle injury, but he is trending in the right direction. If he can go he’s a big-time touchdown threat against the Miami Dolphins.
4. Antonio Gates, San Diego Chargers
Antonio Gates is averaging 47.7 yards and 0.9 touchdowns per game. He faces the St. Louis Rams at home. Gates is averaging 55.8 yards and 1.2 touchdowns in five home starts.
5. Martellus Bennett, Chicago Bears
Martellus Bennett is averaging 59.1 yards and 0.5 touchdowns per game. He’s a strong play against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. The Bucs have allowed 266.1 yards and a pair of touchdowns per game.
6. Travis Kelce, Kansas City Chiefs
Travis Kelce is averaging 47.5 yards and 0.4 touchdowns per game. He faces the Oakland Raiders. The Raiders have allowed 1.8 touchdown passes per game.
7. Coby Fleener, Indianapolis Colts
Coby Fleener is averaging 72.3 yards in his past four games. With Dwayne Allen (ankle) hurting, he should continue to play a prominent role for the Colts against the Jacksonville Jaguars. He had 49 yards and a touchdown against the Jags in Week 3. Jacksonville has allowed six touchdowns to tight ends.
8. Larry Donnell, New York Giants
Larry Donnell is averaging 43.7 yards and 0.6 touchdowns. He faces the Dallas Cowboys. Donnell had 90 yards against them in Week 7. The Boys have allowed eight touchdowns to tight ends.
9. Jason Witten, Dallas Cowboys
Jason Witten is averaging 43.2 yards and 0.6 touchdowns in his past five games. The Giants have allowed 252.7 yards and 1.5 touchdowns per game.
10. Mychal Rivera, Oakland Raiders
Mychal Rivera is averaging 56.3 yards and 0.8 touchdowns in his past four games. He faces the Chiefs. Kansas City has allowed eight touchdowns to tight ends.
The Next Batch
11. Charles Clay, Miami Dolphins
12. Jared Cook, St. Louis Rams
13. Zach Ertz, Philadelphia Eagles
14. Owen Daniels, Baltimore Ravens
15. Kyle Rudolph, Minnesota Vikings
Also check out:
- 2014 Week 12 Fantasy Football Quarterback Rankings
- 2014 Week 12 Fantasy Football Wide Receiver Rankings
- 2014 Week 12 Fantasy Football Running Back Rankings
- 2014 Week 12 Fantasy Football Kicker Rankings
- 2014 Week 12 Fantasy Football Team Defense Rankings
- 2014 Week 12 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 2014 Week 12 Fantasy Football Start/Sit
- 2014 Week 12 Fantasy Football Waiver Wire Advice
- 2014 Week 12 NFL Picks