With another exciting week of football under our belts, here are the Lester’s Legends 2013 Week 13 fantasy football tight end rankings.
1. Jimmy Graham, New Orleans Saints
Jimmy Graham is averaging 86 yards and a touchdown per game. He has a tough matchup against the Seattle Seahawks, but I don’t think anyone can contain him.
2. Rob Gronkowski, New England Patriots
Rob Gronkowski is averaging 86.6 yards per game and has scored a touchdown in his past three games. He’s facing the Houston Texans. As long as he’s healthy, nobody can contain him either.
3. Vernon Davis, San Francisco 49ers
Vernon Davis continues to deliver. He’s a solid bet to score a touchdown when he’s healthy. He’s facing the St. Louis Rams. The Rams have allowed 247 yards and 1.5 touchdowns per game.
4. Julius Thomas, Denver Broncos
Julius Thomas is averaging 59 yards and a touchdown per game. He scored in his last meeting with the Kansas City Chiefs. Peyton Manning likes him near the goal line. As long as his knee checks out, he should be solid in this one.
5. Martellus Bennett, Chicago Bears
Martellus Bennett is averaging 48.3 yards and 0.4 touchdowns per game. He should smoke the Minnesota Vikings. He scored a pair of touchdowns against them in their last meeting. The Vikes have allowed 281.7 yards and 2.2 touchdowns per game.
6. Jason Witten, Dallas Cowboys
Jason Witten is averaging 51.7 yards and 0.6 touchdowns per game. He’s facing the Oakland Raiders. The Raiders have allowed 258.1 yards and 1.9 touchdowns per game.
7. Tony Gonzalez, Atlanta Falcons
Tony Gonzalez is averaging 55.5 yards and 0.4 touchdowns per game. He should have a solid showing against the Buffalo Bills. The Bills have allowed 229 yards and two touchdowns per game.
8. Greg Olsen, Carolina Panthers
Greg Olsen is averaging 47.8 yards with four touchdowns in the past five games. He’s facing the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. He could see more looks with Steve Smith being covered by Darrelle Revis.
9. Jordan Reed, Washington Redskins
Jordan Reed has been a favorite target for Robert Griffin III. He’s facing the New York Giants. He should be solid option as long as he passes his concussion protocol.
10. Antonio Gates, San Diego Chargers
Antonio Gates is averaging 62.3 yards and 0.3 touchdowns. He’s a low-end TE1 this week as he’s facing a tough Cincinnati Bengals defense. Plus, Ladarius Green has been eating into Gates’ production.
Also check out:
- 2013 Week 13 Fantasy Football QB Rankings
- 2013 Week 13 Fantasy Football RB Rankings
- 2013 Week 13 Fantasy Football WR Rankings
- 2013 Week 13 Fantasy Football DEF Rankings
- 2013 Week 13 Fantasy Football K Rankings
- 2013 Week 13 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 2013 Week 13 Fantasy Football Sit-Start
- 2013 Week 13 Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em Waiver Wire Advice
- Will C.J. Spiller Snap Out of It?
- Are You Still Hanging With Mr. Cooper?
- Favorable Matchup Fantasy Playoffs Options
- Plan Ahead, Grab Dennis Pitta
- 2013 Week 13 NFL Picks