With another exciting week of football under our belts, here are the Lester’s Legends 2014 Week 13 fantasy football tight end rankings.
1. Rob Gronkowski, New England Patriots
Rob Gronkowski is averaging 73.8 yards and 0.8 touchdowns per game. He’s averaging 95 yards per game in his past seven starts. Gronk is Green Bay’s problem this week.
2. Jimmy Graham, New Orleans Saints
Jimmy Graham is averaging 58.8 yards and 1.2 touchdowns in his past five games and 60.9 yards and 0.8 touchdowns on the year. The Pittsburgh Steelers are his next victim. Pittsburgh has allowed 1.7 touchdown passes per game.
3. Julius Thomas, Denver Broncos
Julius Thomas missed last week with an ankle injury, but still has 12 touchdowns on the year. Monitor his status. If healthy he’s a great start against the Kansas City Chiefs.
4. Greg Olsen, Carolina Panthers
Greg Olsen is averaging 65.4 yards and 0.5 touchdowns. He is coming out of a bye to face the Minnesota Vikings. The Vikes have allowed 1.7 touchdown passes per game.
5. Antonio Gates, San Diego Chargers
Antonio Gates is averaging 44.6 yards and 0.8 touchdowns. He’s been quiet the past few weeks. Look for an outburst against the Baltimore Ravens.
6. Martellus Bennett, Chicago Bears
Martellus Bennett is averaging 57.1 yards and 0.5 touchdowns per game. He faces the Detroit Lions in Detroit. Four of his five scores have come on the road.
7. Travis Kelce, Kansas City Chiefs
Travis Kelce is averaging 49.3 yards and 0.4 touchdowns per game. He should see additional targets as the Chiefs try to keep pace with the Broncos.
8. Delanie Walker, Tennessee Titans
Delanie Walker is averaging 66.7 yards and 0.4 touchdowns per game. He returned from a concussion last week to post 155 yards on the Philadelphia Eagles. He faces the Houston Texans this week.
9. Jason Witten, Dallas Cowboys
Jason Witten is averaging 41.9 yards and 0.4 touchdowns on the year. He has four touchdowns in the past six games. He takes on the Eagles.
10. Larry Donnell, New York Giants
Larry Donnell is averaging 41.9 yards and 0.5 touchdowns per game. He takes on the Jacksonville Jaguars. The Jags have allowed 257.5 yards and 1.7 touchdowns per game.
The Next Batch
11. Coby Fleener, Indianapolis Colts vs. Washington Redskins
12. Mychal Rivera, Oakland Raiders at St. Louis Rams
13. Charles Clay, Miami Dolphins at New York Jets
14. Heath Miller, Pittsburgh Steelers vs. New Orleans Saints
15. Owen Daniels, Baltimore Ravens vs. San Diego Chargers
16. Kyle Rudolph, Minnesota Vikings vs. Carolina Panthers
Also check out:
- 2014 Week 13 Fantasy Football Quarterback Rankings
- 2014 Week 13 Fantasy Football Running Back Rankings
- 2014 Week 13 Fantasy Football Wide Receiver Rankings
- 2014 Week 13 Fantasy Football Kicker Rankings
- 2014 Week 13 Fantasy Football Team Defense Rankings
- 2014 Week 13 Fantasy Football Waiver Wire Advice