Click here to enter this week’s contest to win a cool fantasy football t-shirt.
Image courtesy of Icon SMI
Here’s my Week 15 tight end rankings.
1. Jason Witten vs. Washington
2. Vernon Davis @ San Diego (Thursday)
3. Jacob Tamme vs. Jacksonville
4. Chris Cooley @ Dallas
5. Kellen Winslow vs. Detroit
6. Greg Olsen @ Minnesota (Monday)
7. Kevin Boss @ Philadelphia
8. Tony Gonzalez @ Seattle
9. Rob Gronkowski vs. Green Bay
10. Owen Daniels @ Tennessee
11. Brent Celek vs. New York Giants
12. Benjamin Watson @ Cincinnati
13. Marcedes Lewis @ Indianapolis
14. Aaron Hernandez vs. Green Bay
15. Dustin Keller @ Pittsburgh
16. Brandon Pettigrew @ Tampa Bay
17. Heath Miller vs. New York Jets
18. Ed Dickson vs. New Orleans
19. Jermaine Gresham vs. Cleveland
20. Jeremy Shockey @ Baltimore
Inside the numbers:
- Jason Witten is averaging 70 yards and a touchdown in his past three games.
- Vernon Davis is really 1A. He’s been a beast the past two weeks, and plays well when Alex Smith is starting, but the Chargers are the number one pass defense.
- Greg Olsen has scored a touchdown the past two times he’s faced the Vikings.
- Hakeem Nicks returned, but Steve Smith (hamstring) and Mario Manningham (hip) got banged up on Monday. Boss should remain a ky option in the passing game.
- Antonio Gates is so frustrating. If he can go, he’ll likely have a big game, but he’s a gamble. They do play on Thursday so you should get a feel whether or not he can play. If it looks promising, I’ll add him to the rankings.
Also check out:
- Week 15 Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em Waiver Wire Advice
- Week 15 Fantasy QB Rankings
- Week 15 Fantasy RB Rankings
- Week 15 Fantasy WR Rankings
- Week 15 Fantasy K Rankings
- Week 15 Fantasy DEF Rankings
- Week 15 Fantasy IDP Rankings
- Week 15 Start/Sit Advice
- Week 15 Fantasy Sleepers