Image courtesy of Icon SMI
Here’s my Week 17 tight end rankings.
1. Jason Witten @ Philadelphia
2. Jacob Tamme vs. Tennessee
3. Vernon Davis vs. Arizona
4. Kellen Winslow @ New Orleans
5. Brent Celek vs. Dallas
6. Kevin Boss @ Washington
7. Marcedes Lewis @ Houston
8. Chris Cooley vs. New York Giants
9. Rob Gronkowski vs. Miami
10. Owen Daniels vs. Jacksonville
11. Zach Miller @ Kansas City
12. Brandon Pettigrew vs. Minnesota
13. Dustin Keller vs. Buffalo
14. Benjamin Watson vs. Pittsburgh
15. Heath Miller @ Cleveland
Inside the numbers:
- I’m going to keep riding Witten’s hot hand. He’s averaging 74.0 yards with five touchdowns (including two against Philly in Week 14) in his past four games.
- Kellen Winslow is averaging 65.3 yards and a touchdown in his past three games.
- Owen Daniels has 17 catches for 209 yards in his past three games (69.7 per game).
- Benjamin Watson caught six passes for 88 yards and a touchdown the last time he faced the Steelers.
- Dustin Keller scored two touchdowns in the first meeting with the Bills this year.
Also check out:
- Week 17 Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em Waiver Wire Advice
- Week 17 Fantasy QB Rankings
- Week 17 Fantasy RB Rankings
- Week 17 Fantasy WR Rankings
- Week 17 Fantasy K Rankings
- Week 17 Fantasy DEF Rankings
- Week 17 Fantasy IDP Rankings
- Week 17 Start/Sit Advice
- Week 17 Fantasy Sleepers