With another exciting week of football under our belts, here are the Lester’s Legends 2013 Week 13 fantasy football wide receiver rankings.
1. Calvin Johnson, Detroit Lions
Calvin Johnson is averaging 119.8 yards and 1.1 touchdowns per game. Fantasy owners should get a big helping of Megatron production on Thanksgiving against the Green Bay Packers. The Pack have allowed 244.2 yards and 1.7 touchdowns per game.
2. Brandon Marshall, Chicago Bears
Brandon Marshall is averaging 85.9 yards and 0.8 touchdowns per game. He should destroy the Minnesota Vikings secondary. The Vikes have allowed 281.7 yards and 2.2 touchdowns per game. Marshall had 113 yards and a score in the first meeting.
3. Dez Bryant, Dallas Cowboys
Dez Bryant is averaging 77.4 yards and 0.7 touchdowns per game. He should make his fantasy owners thankful against the Oakland Raiders. The Raiders have allowed 258.1 yards and 1.9 touchdowns per game.
4. Demaryius Thomas, Denver Broncos
Demaryius Thomas is averaging 86.8 yards and 0.9 touchdowns per game. He’s facing the Kansas City Chiefs. He had 121 yards against them in their last meeting.
5. Josh Gordon, Cleveland Browns
Josh Gordon is averaging 109.8 yards and 0.6 touchdowns per game. He should destroy the Jacksonville Jaguars. The Jags have allowed 242.4 yards and 1.8 touchdowns per game.
6. Larry Fitzgerald, Arizona Cardinals
Larry Fitzgerald is averaging 55.1 yard and 0.7 touchdowns per game. Fitz has three scores in his past two games. He should exploit the Philadelphia Eagles secondary. The Eagles have allowed 300.1 yards and 1.5 touchdowns per game.
7. Andre Johnson, Houston Texans
Andre Johnson is averaging 91.1 yards and 0.4 touchdowns. He’s going to be a handful for the New England Patriots. The Pats have allowed 220.3 yards and 1.6 touchdowns per game.
8. A.J. Green, Cincinnati Bengals
A.J. Green is averaging 92.7 yards and 0.5 touchdowns. He should bounce back from Joe Haden’s lockdown when he faces the San Diego Chargers. The Bolts have allowed 276 yards and 1.6 touchdowns per game.
9. DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagles
DeSean Jackson is averaging 89.5 yards and 0.6 touchdowns per game. He comes out of the bye to face the Arizona Cardinals. The Cards have allowed 235.8 yards and 1.7 touchdowns per game.
10. Pierre Garcon, Washington Redskins
Pierre Garcon continues to be one of the most heavily targeted receivers in the game. He should be a beast against the New York Giants. The G-Men have allowed 236.4 yards and 1.4 touchdowns per game.
11. Alshon Jeffery, Chicago Bears
Alshon Jeffrey is averaging 105.1 total yards and 0.4 touchdowns in his past eight games. He should also have his way with the Vikings secondary.
12. Antonio Brown, Pittsburgh Steelers
Antonio Brown is averaging 94.9 yards and 0.5 touchdowns per game. He has four touchdowns in his past four games. Brown is facing the Baltimore Ravens. The Ravens have allowed 226.4 yards and 1.5 touchdowns per game.
13. Keenan Allen, San Diego Chargers
Keenan Allen is averaging 88.4 yards and 0.4 touchdowns in his past eight games. He’s facing the Cincinnati Bengals. The Bengals have allowed 211.1 yards and 1.3 touchdowns per game.
14. Jordy Nelson, Green Bay Packers
Jordy Nelson is averaging 86.1 yards and 0.6 touchdowns per game. He faces the Detroit Lions. The Lions have allowed 276.8 yards and 1.9 touchdowns per game.
15. Vincent Jackson, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Vincent Jackson is averaging 80.7 yards and 0.4 touchdowns per game. He has a tough matchup against the Carolina Panthers, but he remains a borderline WR1 this week.
16. Harry Douglas, Atlanta Falcons
Harry Douglas is averaging 102.3 yards in his past six games. He’s facing the Buffalo Bills. The Bills have allowed 229 yards and a pair of touchdowns per game.
17. Wes Welker, Denver Broncos
Wes Welker is averaging 61.7 yards and 0.8 touchdowns. He should also do well against the Chiefs. He had eight catches for 72 yards against them in the first meeting.
18. Michael Floyd, Arizona Cardinals
Michael Floyd is averaging 76.7 yards and 0.5 touchdowns in his past six games. He’s been a beast the past two weeks. Floyd should also have a solid game against the Eagles.
19. Victor Cruz, New York Giants
Victor Cruz is averaging 77.4 yards and 0.4 touchdowns. He should roll on the Washington Redskins.
20. Dwayne Bowe, Kansas City Chiefs
Dwayne Bowe is averaging 58.3 yards in his past three games. He has scored in the past two, including 57 yards and a score in Week 11 against the Denver Broncos (this week’s foe). The Broncos have allowed 283.2 yards and 1.9 touchdowns per game.
21. Torrey Smith, Baltimore Ravens
Torrey Smith is averaging 78.1 yards and 0.3 touchdowns per game. He’s facing the Pittsburgh Steelers. The Steelers got dominated by Josh Gordon last week.
22. Riley Cooper, Philadelphia Eagles
Riley Cooper is averaging 83.2 yards and a touchdown in his past six games. He should also do well against the Cards.
23. Jarrett Boykin, Green Bay Packers
Jarrett Boykin is averaging 78.3 yards and 0.3 touchdowns in his past six games. He should be productive against the Lions.
24. Kendall Wright, Tennessee Titans
Kendall Wright is averaging 69.4 yards. He has averaged 81.6 yards in his past seven games. He’s facing the Indianapolis Colts. The Colts have allowed 243.5 yards and 1.4 touchdowns per game.
25. Percy Harvin, Seattle Seahawks
The Seattle Seahawks eased Percy Harvin into action in his first game. Coming out of the bye, I expect a heavier dose of Harvin against the New Orleans Saints.
Also check out:
- 2013 Week 13 Fantasy Football QB Rankings
- 2013 Week 13 Fantasy Football RB Rankings
- 2013 Week 13 Fantasy Football TE Rankings
- 2013 Week 13 Fantasy Football DEF Rankings
- 2013 Week 13 Fantasy Football K Rankings
- 2013 Week 13 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 2013 Week 13 Fantasy Football Sit-Start
- 2013 Week 13 Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em Waiver Wire Advice
- Will C.J. Spiller Snap Out of It?
- Are You Still Hanging With Mr. Cooper?
- Favorable Matchup Fantasy Playoffs Options
- Plan Ahead, Grab Dennis Pitta
- 2013 Week 13 NFL Picks