Click here to enter this week’s contest to win a cool fantasy football t-shirt.
Image courtesy of Icon SMI
Here’s my Week 15 wide receiver rankings.
1. Andre Johnson @ Tennessee
2. Reggie Wayne vs. Jacksonville
3. Marques Colston @ Baltimore
4. DeSean Jackson @ New York Giants
5. Roddy White @ Seattle
6. Hakeem Nicks vs. Philadelphia
7. Deion Branch vs. Green Bay
8. Calvin Johnson @ Tampa Bay
9. Miles Austin vs. Washington
10. Anquan Boldin vs. New Orleans
11. Wes Welker vs. Green Bay
12. Terrell Owens vs. Cleveland
13. Jeremy Maclin @ New York Giants
14. Pierre Garcon vs. Jacksonville
15. Vincent Jackson vs. San Francisco (Thursday)
16. Brandon Marshall vs. Buffalo
17. Dwayne Bowe @ St. Louis
18. Greg Jennings @ New England
19. Santonio Holmes @ Pittsburgh
20. Mike Wallace vs. New York Jets
21. Larry Fitzgerald @ Carolina
22. Mike Williams (TB) vs. Detroit
23. Chad Ochocinco vs. Cleveland
24. Derrick Mason vs. New Orleans
25. Hines Ward vs. New York Jets
26. Brandon Lloyd @ Oakland
27. Santana Moss @ Dallas
28. Steve Johnson @ Miami
29. Steve Breaston @ Carolina
30. Lance Moore @ Baltimore
31. Braylon Edwards @ Pittsburgh
32. Davone Bess vs. Buffalo
33. Earl Bennett @ Minnesota (Monday)
34. Louis Murphy vs. Denver
35. Roy Williams vs. Washington
36. Kenny Britt vs. Houston
37. Mike Williams (SEA) vs. Atlanta
38. Legedu Naanee vs. San Francisco (Thursday)
39. Sidney Rice vs. Chicago (Monday)
40. Steve Smith (CAR) vs. Arizona
41. Johnny Knox @ Minnesota (Monday)
42. Arrelious Benn vs. Detroit
43. Jacoby Ford vs. Denver
44. Mike Thomas @ Indianapolis
45. Donald Driver @ New England
46. Michael Crabtree @ San Diego (Thursday)
47. Anthony Armstrong @ Dallas
48. Blair White vs. Jacksonville
49. Brandon Gibson vs. Kansas City
50. Ruvell Martin vs. Atlanta
Inside the numbers:
- Andre Johnson has 15 catches for 289 yards and two touchdowns in his past two games. It’s time he reclaims his number one ranking.
- I don’t see Reggie Wayne matching the 15 catches for 196 yards he had the last time he faced Jacksonville, but he should put up big numbers.
- You can pass the ball on the Ravens and Marques Colston, who has 535 yards and five touchdowns in his past six games, should be the primary beneficiary.
- Hakeem Nicks caught seven passes for 96 yards. Barring any setbacks, it looks like he’s a strong WR1 once again.
- If Matt Cassel can’t play this week, it would be hard to do so with Dwayne Bowe, who has faded as fast as Brett Favre the past two weeks.
- Should somebody tell Deion Branch that it’s not 2005 anymore. The guy has been ridiculous the past two weeks. Meanwhile Wes Welker is averaging 79.3 yards and a score over his last four games.
- In the first meeting with Cleveland T.O. caught ten passes for 210 yards.
- Brandon Marshall was able to play last week, and barring a setback should be a force against Buffalo this week.
- Greg Jennings, Sidney Rice, and Santonio Holmes will be hard to count on this week because of quarterback play. Larry Fitzgerald says “welcome to my world”.
- ***Update*** Big Mike Williams appears good to go this week so I’m adding him to the rankings.
- ***Update*** With both Brett Favre and Tarvaris Jackson, I have to downgrade Sidney Rice and Percy Harvin.
Also check out:
- Week 15 Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em Waiver Wire Advice
- Week 15 Fantasy QB Rankings
- Week 15 Fantasy RB Rankings
- Week 15 Fantasy TE Rankings
- Week 15 Fantasy K Rankings
- Week 15 Fantasy DEF Rankings
- Week 15 Fantasy IDP Rankings
- Week 15 Start/Sit Advice
- Week 15 Fantasy Sleepers