With another exciting week of football under our belts, here are the Lester’s Legends 2014 Week 10 fantasy football wide receiver rankings.
1. Demaryius Thomas, Denver Broncos
Demaryius Thomas is averaging 111.8 yards and 0.8 touchdowns per game on the year and 150.6 yards and a touchdown in his last five games. He faces the Oakland Raiders. He averaged 103.5 yards and a touchdown against them last year.
2. Antonio Brown, Pittsburgh Steelers
Antonio Brown is averaging 110.7 yards and 0.9 touchdowns per game. He’s had at least 84 yards in every game this year. Brown faces the New York Jets. The Jets have allowed 24 touchdown passes already.
3. Jordy Nelson, Green Bay Packers
Jordy Nelson is averaging 92.1 yards and 0.8 touchdowns per game. He takes on the Chicago Bears. Nelson had 108 yards and a pair of touchdowns against them in Week 4. The Bears have allowed 262.3 yards and 2.1 touchdowns per game.
4. Dez Bryant, Dallas Cowboys
Dez Bryant is averaging 70.6 yards and 0.7 touchdowns per game. He has a touchdown and/or 100 yards in seven of the last eight games. Dez will likely welcome Tony Romo back as they face the Jacksonville Jaguars. The Jags have allowed 263.4 yards and 1.7 touchdowns per game.
5. Julio Jones, Atlanta Falcons
Julio Jones is averaging 91.8 yards and 0.4 touchdowns per game. He faces the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Jones torched them for 161 yards and a pair of scores in Week 3.
6. Calvin Johnson, Detroit Lions
Calvin Johnson (ankle) should be ready to return following the bye. He averaged 109.7 yards and 0.7 touchdowns in the first three games. Don’t expect vintage Megatron against the Miami Dolphins, but it will be nice to have him back.
7. Randall Cobb, Green Bay Packers
Randall Cobb is averaging 72.3 yards and 1.1 touchdowns per game. He’s averaging 90.4 yards with six touchdowns in his past five games. He had 113 yards and a pair of scores in the first meeting with Chicago.
8. Jeremy Maclin, Philadelphia Eagles
Jeremy Maclin is averaging 98.8 yards and a touchdown per game. He has 345 yards and four touchdowns in his past two games. Maclin did not miss a stride when Mark Sanchez took over, but it does hurt his value a little as he takes on the Carolina Panthers. The Panthers have allowed 246.2 yards and 1.9 touchdowns per game.
9. Brandon Marshall, Chicago Bears
Brandon Marshall is averaging 48 yards and 0.6 touchdowns per game. The Bears should have things sorted out following their bye. Marshall scored in the first meeting with Green Bay.
10. Emmanuel Sanders, Denver Broncos
Emmanuel Sanders is averaging 98.1 yards and 0.5 touchdowns per game. He has a touchdown and/or 100 yards in six of the past seven games.
11. A.J. Green, Cincinnati Bengals
A.J. Green scored a touchdown in his first action in nearly a month. He has a quick turnaround playing in the Thursday night game, but look for a strong performance against the Cleveland Browns. The Browns have allowed 252.1 passing yards per game.
12. Golden Tate, Detroit Lions
Golden Tate is averaging 100 yards and 0.4 touchdowns per game. Assuming Megatron can go, he’ll take a hit, but he’s still performing at such a high level that he should remain a borderline WR1 against the Dolphins.
13. Steve Smith, Baltimore Ravens
Steve Smith is averaging 79 yards and 0.4 touchdowns per game. He’s been quiet the past two games despite 17 targets. Look for Smith to get on track against the Tennessee Titans. Tennessee has allowed 241 passing yards per game.
14. Sammy Watkins, Buffalo Bills
Sammy Watkins is averaging 73.8 yards and 0.6 touchdowns per game. He had 279 yards and three touchdowns in the two games prior to last week’s bye.
15. Alshon Jeffery, Chicago Bears
Alshon Jeffery is averaging 70.4 yards and 0.4 touchdowns per game. He also scored in the last meeting with the Packers.
16. Mike Wallace, Miami Dolphins
Mike Wallace is averaging 59.7 yards and 0.6 touchdowns per game. Ryan Tannehill tossed three touchdowns last week to Wallace’s teammates. Wallace could be due against Detroit.
17. Vincent Jackson, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Vincent Jackson is averaging 55.4 yards and 0.3 touchdowns per game. He scored in the first meeting with the Falcons. Atlanta has allowed 280.8 passing yards per game.
18. Larry Fitzgerald, Arizona Cardinals
Larry Fitzgerald is averaging 64.1 yards and 0.3 touchdowns per game. In the past four games he’s averaging 87.3 yards and 0.5 touchdowns in his past four games. Fitz will look to stay hot against the St. Louis Rams.
19. Kelvin Benjamin, Carolina Panthers
Kelvin Benjamin is averaging 65.4 yards and 0.6 touchdowns per game. He’ll look to bounce back from a weak performance (18 yards) when he faces the Eagles. Philadelphia has allowed 256.3 yards and 2.1 touchdowns per game.
20. Percy Harvin, New York Jets
Percy Harvin caught 11 passes for 129 yards last week. He has been targeted 22 times in two games. Harvin should continue to be peppered against the Steelers. Pittsburgh has allowed 252.2 passing yards per game.
The Next Batch
21. Terrance Williams, Dallas Cowboys at Jacksonville Jaguars
22. Roddy White, Atlanta Falcons at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
23. Torrey Smith, Baltimore Ravens vs. Tennessee Titans
24. Mohamed Sanu, Cincinnati Bengals vs. Cleveland Browns
25. Mike Evans, Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Atlanta Falcons
26. Michael Floyd, Arizona Cardinals vs. St. Louis Rams
27. Odell Beckham Jr., New York Giants at Seattle Seahawks
28. Eric Decker, New York Jets, New York Jets vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
29. Michael Crabtree, San Francisco 49ers at New Orleans Saints
30. Allen Robinson, Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Dallas Cowboys
31. Marques Colston, New Orleans Saints vs. San Francisco 49ers
32. Brandin Cooks, New Orleans Saints vs. San Francisco 49ers
33. Dwayne Bowe, Kansas City Chiefs at Buffalo Bills
34. Justin Hunter, Tennessee Titans at Baltimore Ravens
35. Anquan Boldin, San Francisco 49ers at New Orleans Saints
36. Kendall Wright, Tennessee Titans at Baltimore Ravens
37. Martavis Bryant, Pittsburgh Steelers at New York Jets
38. Andre Holmes, Oakland Raiders vs. Denver Broncos
39. Andrew Hawkins, Cleveland Browns at Cincinnati Bengals
40. Rueben Randle, New York Giants at Seattle Seahawks
Also check out:
- 2014 Week 10 Fantasy Football Quarterback Rankings
- 2014 Week 10 Fantasy Football Running Back Rankings
- 2014 Week 10 Fantasy Football Tight End Rankings
- 2014 Week 10 Fantasy Football Kicker Rankings
- 2014 Week 10 Fantasy Football Team Defense Rankings
- 2014 Week 10 Fantasy Football Sleepers
- 2014 Week 10 Fantasy Football Start/Sit
- 2014 Week 10 Fantasy Football Waiver Wire Advice
- 2014 Week 10 NFL Picks