Click here to enter this week’s contest to win a cool fantasy football t-shirt.
Image courtesy of Icon SMI
Here’s my Week 13 wide receiver rankings.
1. Dwayne Bowe vs. Denver
2. Brandon Lloyd @ Kansas City
3. DeSean Jackson vs. Houston (Thursday)
4. Reggie Wayne vs. Dallas
5. Marques Colston @ Cincinnati
6. Roddy White @ Tampa Bay
7. Andre Johnson @ Philadelphia (Thursday)
8. Greg Jennings vs. San Francisco
9. Santonio Holmes vs. New England (Monday)
10. Jeremy Maclin vs. Houston (Thursday)
11. Larry Fitzgerald vs. St. Louis
12. Mario Manningham vs. Washington
13. Terrell Owens vs. New Orleans
14. Calvin Johnson @ Chicago
15. Mike Wallace @ Baltimore
16. Anquan Boldin vs. Pittsburgh
17. Percy Harvin vs. Buffalo
18. Steve Johnson @ Minnesota
19. Miles Austin @ Indianapolis
20. Michael Crabtree @ Green Bay
21. Wes Welker vs. New York Jets (Monday)
22. Chad Ochocinco vs. New Orleans
23. Braylon Edwards @ New England (Monday)
24. Johnny Knox vs. Detroit
25. Nate Burleson @ Chicago
26. Hines Ward @ Baltimore
27. Mike Williams (TB) vs. Atlanta
28. Steve Breaston vs. St. Louis
29. Deion Branch vs. New York Jets (Monday)
30. Pierre Garcon vs. Dallas
31. Davone Bess vs. Cleveland
32. Robert Meachem @ Cincinnati
33. Steve Smith (CAR) @ Seattle
34. Santana Moss @ New York Giants
35. Dez Bryant @ Indianapolis
36. Ben Obomanu vs. Carolina
37. James Jones vs. San Francisco
38. Danny Amendola @ Arizona
39. Mike Thomas @ Tennessee
40. Donald Driver vs. San Francisco
41. Blair White vs. Dallas
42. Lee Evans @ Minnesota
43. Devin Hester @ Detroit
44. Derrick Mason vs. Pittsburgh
45. Jason Avant vs. Houston (Thursday)
46. Brian Hartline vs. Cleveland
47. Eddie Royal @ Kansas City
48. Lance Moore @ Cincinnati
49. Legedu Naanee vs. Oakland
50. Randy Moss vs. Jacksonville
Inside the numbers:
- With 13 touchdowns in the past seven games, Dwayne Bowe has to be the top-ranked receiver.
- Brandon Lloyd has 413 yards and six touchdowns in his past four games. I’ve been far to slow to give him his due. He’s my number two receiver this week against a Kansas City team allowing 259.8 yards per game through the air.
- Both DeSean Jackson and Jeremy Maclin are WR1s in my book against a Texans defense allowing 297.9 passing yards per game.
- The Bears are really clicking on defense now, and even Calvin Johnson is a scary play this week.
- A couple of speedsters (Devin Hester and Eddie Royal) are coming off good weeks and have favorable match-ups, putting both on the list for the first time in a while.
- I can’t trust Vincent Jackson and Malcom Floyd to be healthy enough for fantasy lineups.
- Randy Moss had three catches for 23 yards last week. I’m not ready to make him a fantasy starter, but I can see him being a top fifty WR this week against Jacksonville.
Also check out:
- Sneaky Week 13 Fantasy Football Pick-ups
- Week 13 Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em Waiver Wire Advice
- Week 13 Fantasy QB Rankings
- Week 13 Fantasy RB Rankings
- Week 13 Fantasy TE Rankings
- Week 13 Fantasy K Rankings
- Week 13 Fantasy DEF Rankings
- Week 13 Fantasy IDP Rankings
- Week 13 Start/Sit Advice
- Week 13 Fantasy Sleepers