Click here to enter this week’s contest to win a cool fantasy football t-shirt.
Image courtesy of Icon SMI
Here’s my Week 16 wide receiver rankings.
1. Vincent Jackson @ Cincinnati
2. Marques Colston @ Atlanta (Monday)
3. DeSean Jackson vs. Minnesota
4. Hakeem Nicks @ Green Bay
5. Roddy White vs. New Orleans (Monday)
6. Brandon Marshall vs. Detroit
7. Reggie Wayne @ Oakland
8. Miles Austin @ Arizona (Saturday)
9. Anquan Boldin @ Cleveland
10. Calvin Johnson @ Miami
11. Greg Jennings vs. New York Giants
12. Jeremy Maclin vs. Minnesota
13. Kenny Britt @ Kansas City
14. Mike Wallace vs. Carolina (Thursday)
15. Larry Fitzgerald vs. Dallas (Saturday)
16. Mike Williams (TB) vs. Seattle
17. Dwayne Bowe vs. Tennessee
18. Pierre Garcon @ Oakland
19. Santana Moss @ Jacksonville
20. Brandon Lloyd vs. Houston
21. Deion Branch @ Buffalo
22. Wes Welker @ Buffalo
23. Santonio Holmes @ Chicago
24. Stevie Johnson vs. New England
25. Hines Ward vs. Carolina (Thursday)
26. Sidney Rice @ Philadelphia
27. Braylon Edwards @ Chicago
28. Mario Manningham @ Green Bay
29. Big Mike Williams (SEA) @ Tampa Bay
30. Kevin Walter @ Denver
31. Steve Breaston vs. Dallas (Saturday)
32. Lance Moore @ Atlanta (Monday)
33. Malcom Floyd @ Cincinnati
34. Davone Bess vs. Detroit
35. Mike Thomas vs. Washington
36. Percy Harvin vs. Philadelphia
37. Derrick Mason @ Cleveland
38. Josh Morgan @ St. Louis
39. Jacoby Ford vs. Indianapolis
40. Earl Bennett vs. New York Jets
41. David Nelson @ New England
42. James Jones vs. New York Giants
43. Anthony Armstrong @ Jacksonville
44. Andre Caldwell vs. San Diego
45. Blair White @ Oakland
46. Chad Ochocinco vs. San Diego
47. Michael Crabtree @ St. Louis
48. Jabar Gaffney vs. Houston
49. Danny Amendola vs. San Francisco
50. Jacoby Jones
Inside the numbers:
- One game was enough to convert me on Vincent Jackson. He’s a beast. Rivers is money. The Bengals are awful. Perfect recipe for another monster game.
- Andre Johnson gets a slight downgrade this week because of Champ Bailey, but he’s still a top flight WR1 option this week.
- I’m expecting Aaron Rodgers to play this week, which makes Greg Jennings a WR1 again.
- Despite their woes on offense, Larry Fitzgerald has become very active. He gets a bump in PPR leagues, but is a high-end WR2 this week against Dallas.
- I doubt Rex and Santana Moss repeat last week’s performance, but Moss looks like a must start this week.
- Stevie Johnson got his mojo back, and should have a strong performance against the Patriots.
- I don’t expect the Patriots to go full tilt on offense, which is why I’m downgrading Welker and Branch.
- With Austin Collie likely out, Blair White should be a fantasy option once again.
- I’ve really soured on Ochocinco and Michael Crabtree. Play them at your own peril.
- ***Update*** Mike Sims-Walker will be limited if he plays at all. He’s too risky of a play.
- ***Update*** Andre Johnson is likely to miss this week. Kevin Walter gets bumped up a few notches and Jacoby Jones makes a sleeper play.
Also check out:
- Week 16 Get ‘em or Don’t Sweat ‘em Waiver Wire Advice
- Week 16 Fantasy QB Rankings
- Week 16 Fantasy RB Rankings
- Week 16 Fantasy TE Rankings
- Week 16 Fantasy K Rankings
- Week 16 Fantasy DEF Rankings
- Week 16 Fantasy IDP Rankings
- Week 16 Start/Sit Advice
- Week 16 Fantasy Sleepers