With another exciting week of football under our belts, here are the Lester’s Legends 2014 Week 17 fantasy football wide receiver rankings.
1. Odell Beckham, Jr., New York Giants
Odell Beckham, Jr. is averaging 101.8 yards and a touchdown per game. He’s averaging 131.4 yards and 1.6 touchdowns in his past five games. He should rip into the Philadelphia Eagles’ secondary. Philly has allowed 253.9 yards and 1.9 touchdowns per game.
2. Dez Bryant, Dallas Cowboys
Dez Bryant is averaging 81.4 yards and 0.9 touchdowns per game. He has 10 touchdowns in the past eight games, including a score in the first meeting with the Washington Redskins.
3. Calvin Johnson, Detroit Lions
Calvin Johnson is averaging 115 yards and 0.8 touchdowns in his past four games. He had 82 yards in the first meeting with the Green Bay Packers. Look for more in the season finale.
4. Demaryius Thomas, Denver Broncos
Demaryius Thomas is averaging 100.3 yards and 0.7 touchdowns per game. He had 108 yards in the first meeting with the Oakland Raiders.
5. Antonio Brown, Pittsburgh Steelers
Antonio Brown is averaging 104.7 yards and 0.8 touchdowns per game. There has not been a steadier receiver this year. Brown had 117 yards in the first meeting with the Cincinnati Bengals.
6. Jordy Nelson, Green Bay Packers
Jordy Nelson is averaging 95.5 yards and 0.9 touchdowns this year. He faces the Detroit Lions at home. Nelson is averaging 116.4 yards and 1.3 touchdowns in seven home starts.
7. Julio Jones, Atlanta Falcons
Julio Jones is averaging 109.6 yards and 0.4 touchdowns per game. He had 107 yards in his return from a hip injury. Jones faces the Carolina Panthers. The Panthers have allowed 25 passing touchdowns on the year.
8. Alshon Jeffery, Chicago Bears
Alshon Jeffery is averaging 73.3 yards and 0.7 touchdowns. He has seven touchdowns in his past six games, including 135 yards and a score in the first meeting with the Minnesota Vikings.
9. A.J. Green, Cincinnati Bengals
A.J. Green is averaging 79.9 yards and 0.5 touchdowns on the year. He exploded for 224 yards and a touchdown in the first meeting with the Pittsburgh Steelers. Monitor his arm injury.
10. T.Y. Hilton, Indianapolis Colts
T.Y. Hilton is averaging 96.1 yards and 0.5 touchdowns. Monitor his hamstring. If he can go, he’s a great start against the Tennessee Titans. Hilton had 105 yards against them in the first meeting.
11. Mike Evans, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Mike Evans is averaging 71.2 yards and 0.8 touchdowns per game. He’ll finish a strong rookie season against the New Orleans Saints. The Saints have allowed 261.5 passing yards per game.
12. Randall Cobb, Green Bay Packers
Randall Cobb is averaging 80.5 yards and 0.7 touchdowns per game. Look for a solid game against the Lions.
13. Emmanuel Sanders, Denver Broncos
Emmanuel Sanders is averaging 88.7 yards and 0.6 touchdowns. He had 67 yards and a pair of touchdowns in the first meeting with Oakland.
14. Jeremy Maclin, Philadelphia Eagles
Jeremy Maclin is averaging 84.6 yards and 0.7 touchdowns per game. He’ll closeout his breakout campaign against the Giants.
15. Kelvin Benjamin, Carolina Panthers
Kelvin Benjamin is averaging 66.6 yards and 0.6 touchdowns per game. He had 109 yards and a touchdown in the first meeting with Atlanta. Benjamin faces the Falcons on the road. He has scored seven touchdowns in seven away games.
The Next Batch
16. Golden Tate, Detroit Lions at Green Bay Packers
17. DeSean Jackson, Washington Redskins vs. Dallas Cowboys
18. Vincent Jackson, Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. New Orleans Saints
19. Marques Colston, New Orleans Saints at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
20. Torrey Smith, Baltimore Ravens vs. Cleveland Browns
21. Mike Wallace, Miami Dolphins vs. New York Jets
22. Josh Gordon, Cleveland Browns at Baltimore Ravens
23. Sammy Watkins, Buffalo Bills at New England Patriots
24. DeAndre Hopkins, Houston Texans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
25. Andre Johnson, Houston Texans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
Also check out:
- 2014 Week 17 Fantasy Football Quarterback Rankings
- 2014 Week 17 Fantasy Football Running Back Rankings
- 2014 Week 17 Fantasy Football Tight End Rankings
- 2014 Week 17 Fantasy Football Kicker Rankings
- 2014 Week 17 Fantasy Football Team Defense Rankings
- 2014 Week 17 Fantasy Football Waiver Wire Advice
- 2014 Week 17 NFL Picks