The Interview Game with Lester
HOW did you become the Fantasy Football Guru that you are?
Pretty much learned from my brother. He dominated a league that had 12-16 owners depending on the year. He seemed to win every other year. I learned from him, though I wouldn’t say I’m a guru. Just a football fan.
WHAT one thing, would you most like to do & yes it can be something you’ve done already & would like to do again, because that’s how awesome it was:
Go to a Red Sox World Series clinching game. I’ve never been to a playoff game, and the Red Sox are my favorite team in all of sports (though football is my favorite sport). A game 7 World Series game won by the Red Sox in the 9th inning would be awesome.
HOW did you come up with the name Lester’s Legends?
It was a name I came up for my teams in Sporting News fantasy games. It was pretty much to talk trash to my college friends. When I started to blog on there, and somehow became popular on the site, I figured I’d stick with the name. It’s my last name, and the legends doesn’t refer to me, but the guys I picked for my teams.
WHAT is you favorite food EVER?
So many to choose from. I’d say Chicken parm, but I’d kill for a good cheesesteak. Hot Wings and my wife’s Chow Mein Hotdish are right up there.
If you had to pack 2 things to be stranded for life on a deserted island, what would those 2 things be?
My family and a computer.
To participate, leave me a comment requesting an interview.
- I will send you five questions that I get to pick.
- You answer the questions on your blog.
- You should also post these rules along with an offer to interview anyone else who e-mails you wanting to be interviewed.
- Anyone who asks to be interviewed should be sent 5 questions to answer on their blog.
- It would be nice if the questions were individualized for each blogger. So I will follow the rules and offer to interview anyone who would like to play.